The Indian Wood Products Co. Ltd. was promoted by Mr. H.N. Gladstone, Mr. H. Bateson, Mr. E.H. Bbray of London and others in the year 1919. The Company was limited by shares under the Company's Act, 1913 with the sole object to manufacture Katha and Cutch at Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP) India. The manufacturing activities started in 1920.
In 1980 the present management acquired the controlling interest in the Company by transfer of share.
At present, Mr. K.K. Mohta (Chairman) control the entire operations of the company and deputed at the registered office of the company whereas Mr. K.K. Damani (Executive Director) resides and deputed at works supervise and control the entire operations and productions of the Company. However the total supervision and strict control rests with the Board of Directors of the company.
Currently the Manufacturing facilities are located at Bareilly, Kundli (Haryana) & Baroda.
The Indian Wood Products Co. Ltd. established in 1919 is a Pioneer manufacturer of Katha (Catechu) and Cutch.
|Home | Profile | Investors | Products | Quality | Contact Us
|© Copyright 1999 The Indian Wood Products Co. Ltd.|